View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:01 AM   #18
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Kundalini Awakening and Lateralus

hmm... I (someone else) experienced this last night on acid, the only way for it to happen. Lateralus is purely physical. They're pushing air throughout your body via sound. Jazo, you're right on the money about the whole Chakra thing. Since that is the direction that they spread sound throughout your body. Basically, the songs literally travel through your body.

There are parts where a huge amount of low tones get shot down through your body and you physically rumble from it. it is in a way, very scary, but at the same time... AMAZING! I can't get over how they did it. I'm guessing they used sound therapy kind of thing.

In sound therapy you put headphones on and certain tones get sent through your ears and go through your body to realign certain organs and things like that. At the end of the album, 'Faip' with all the craziness, the zaps and shit move down to your bladder and whatever it is that holds your crap and pushes it all down O_o (quite uncomfortable) .. preparing you to go 'cleanse' yourself in the bathroom.

That whole song list switching is complete bull. I don't understand why people would even attempt to butcher the album.

So those of you (no-body) that experience acid now and then, go to your ipod, put on your head phones and turn it up real loud.

Now. There IS a trick to the experience and they do not make it easy.
Close your mouth and keep it closed (and i mean clench your lips at all costs). About halfway (i think) through the grudge, you should feel what feels like a large ball being forced down through your body. Don't freak out. accept it and keep your mouth closed! :)

If you experience it (i hope you do) then..... you'll find out exactly what Lateralus is all about and there will be no more questions for anyone to ask anymore ;)

And come back to share what you just experienced and we can rejoice :D~~~

Remember to breathe!!!! (through your nose).

Last edited by Samjoebob; 07-08-2010 at 05:11 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote