View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 10:54 AM   #30
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/25 - Prague, CZE - T-Mobile Arena

this was my first tool gig...and it was unreal...I came from Ireland especially...and it was just deadly..
I was a bit worried about what the acoustics would sound like in the arena...but I had no complaints...
I managed to get a camera in by putting it down my pants...but once in I didn't take any...saw too many people getting thrown out and I wasn't risking it..I took some with my phone towards the end..but they'r not that great...
I was pretty glad that people stopped smoking cos at the start people kept lighting up and it was going right into my face...although one girl did continue even after the pot...everyone else was able to stop, so I'm not sure why her addiction was unmanageable
anyways...it was an unreal gig...the best one i've ever been to...I was really close...but the people that were moshing infront of us were spas, they hit the person i was with they were going so much...its a fucking tool gig ffs.
And I'd like to thank the 6 foot something asshole that pushed his way passed me half way through the gig and stood directly infront of me... Like in all fairness...wheres the sense in standing infront of a 5'3 girl who obviously won't be able to see...anyways, ta, cos in the end some nice guys let us up infront of them and we got closer to the stage again.
Anyways, the whole thing was amazing...I'm still smiling thinking about it...I'm gonna try and get some money together to fly out and see them again somewhere...

Oh and I CAUGHT ONE OF DANNY'S DRUMSTICK AT THE END!!!! fucking delighted!!!

and Hi to all the nice people we met over there....especially they guy from near munich that was on the same tram as us going and coming back from the gig...they were deadly nice....
lol.

yay tool!
OFFLINE |