View Single Post
1991texas
06-23-2010, 01:37 PM

Great show. Took my youngest son for his high school graduation gift and he loved it. I think he likes Tool since he has been listening to them since he was in the womb. Only reason I thought about that was I saw this woman in the row down from me and she and her baby in the womb were jamming right along to songs at least 17 years old. You know a band that lasts from generation to generation is a great band. To have a band last more than a 3 or 4 years together is not seen to much today. Can’t wait until the next CD and next tour.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:37 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

Great show. Took my youngest son for his high school graduation gift and he loved it. I think he likes Tool since he has been listening to them since he was in the womb. Only reason I thought about that was I saw this woman in the row down from me and she and her baby in the womb were jamming right along to songs at least 17 years old. You know a band that lasts from generation to generation is a great band. To have a band last more than a 3 or 4 years together is not seen to much today. Can’t wait until the next CD and next tour.
OFFLINE |