View Single Post
IMetDC
11-21-2007, 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=Subtle Shot;2257943]I was on the floor, on the railing in front of Adam.

Few things I watched and noticed from there:
Justin messed up in Jambi, Adam looked over to him, pointed and smiled. During Lateralus, Justin getting the beer, playing one handed and shotgunning it was pretty cool. Also during Lateralus, Adam walked over to his amps and picked up a book and briefly started reading it during the drum battle, lol it was some sort of novel. There was a bunch of random times, that they'd look at each other and just smile and crack little jokes. And Danny smiling and laughing when the Trans Am drummer was playing with him was funny.

Danny was laughing because the transam guy missed his cue to start playing, and danny had to recover for him. you kind of had to be watching for it i suppose.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:58 PM   #37
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 17 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

[QUOTE=Subtle Shot;2257943]I was on the floor, on the railing in front of Adam.

Few things I watched and noticed from there:
Justin messed up in Jambi, Adam looked over to him, pointed and smiled. During Lateralus, Justin getting the beer, playing one handed and shotgunning it was pretty cool. Also during Lateralus, Adam walked over to his amps and picked up a book and briefly started reading it during the drum battle, lol it was some sort of novel. There was a bunch of random times, that they'd look at each other and just smile and crack little jokes. And Danny smiling and laughing when the Trans Am drummer was playing with him was funny.

Danny was laughing because the transam guy missed his cue to start playing, and danny had to recover for him. you kind of had to be watching for it i suppose.
OFFLINE |