View Single Post
TeslaFlux
11-20-2007, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolfan91 View Post
Actually thats not true Ive been writing back and fourth with one of the guys who does the lighting for TOOL, I asked him why do they keep the same setlist night after night is it because it would be too hard to change the programming of the lights and lasers ect.. His reply was no it wouldn't be that hard at all it could be easily faked if need be they keep the same because they feel like they are in a groove with the setlist the way it is. I just thought you would like that little piece of info I know I did. I wish they would mix it up a little bit I've been to 13 shows for this tour and it's been pretty much the same although I did get to hear right in 2 when I went to AC, it sounded incredible. I've probably have seen them a total of 32 times if not more(can't remember too many drugs) I've been listening to them since '91. How many times have you seen them and how long have you been into them?

Variety is the Spice of Life.

This was my fifth Tool Show. Ive always wanted to see them more than once during a tour, but whats the point? Ive been a Fan since 94

Last edited by TeslaFlux; 11-20-2007 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: add more info
Old 11-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolfan91 View Post
Actually thats not true Ive been writing back and fourth with one of the guys who does the lighting for TOOL, I asked him why do they keep the same setlist night after night is it because it would be too hard to change the programming of the lights and lasers ect.. His reply was no it wouldn't be that hard at all it could be easily faked if need be they keep the same because they feel like they are in a groove with the setlist the way it is. I just thought you would like that little piece of info I know I did. I wish they would mix it up a little bit I've been to 13 shows for this tour and it's been pretty much the same although I did get to hear right in 2 when I went to AC, it sounded incredible. I've probably have seen them a total of 32 times if not more(can't remember too many drugs) I've been listening to them since '91. How many times have you seen them and how long have you been into them?

Variety is the Spice of Life.

This was my fifth Tool Show. Ive always wanted to see them more than once during a tour, but whats the point? Ive been a Fan since 94

Last edited by TeslaFlux; 11-20-2007 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: add more info
OFFLINE |