View Single Post
Subtle Shot's Avatar Subtle Shot
11-18-2007, 08:26 AM

I was on the floor, on the railing in front of Adam.

Few things I watched and noticed from there:
Justin messed up in Jambi, Adam looked over to him, pointed and smiled. During Lateralus, Justin getting the beer, playing one handed and shotgunning it was pretty cool. Also during Lateralus, Adam walked over to his amps and picked up a book and briefly started reading it during the drum battle, lol it was some sort of novel. There was a bunch of random times, that they'd look at each other and just smile and crack little jokes. And Danny smiling and laughing when the Trans Am drummer was playing with him was funny.

Overall, it was an amazing show, the crowd was a little lackluster at times, they were into it, but they wouldn't hold applause very long, and I didn't even think it ever got that loud. There is a bunch of new visuals, and light set ups, which is pretty nice. Would like to see the set evolve a little more, but can't complain to hearing any Tool live :) They all seemed to be down to business during the show, yet still relaxed, and the end of the show, out of all the times I've seen em, they were really cool, and down to Earth with the fans here. Trans Am, I found to be pretty boring, the music isn't bad, just gets old quick, and just wasn't impressed.

Maynard:

"How are you New Orleans? Ready to go big or go home?"

"Thank you, it's been dandy"
Old 11-18-2007, 08:26 AM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 17 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

I was on the floor, on the railing in front of Adam.

Few things I watched and noticed from there:
Justin messed up in Jambi, Adam looked over to him, pointed and smiled. During Lateralus, Justin getting the beer, playing one handed and shotgunning it was pretty cool. Also during Lateralus, Adam walked over to his amps and picked up a book and briefly started reading it during the drum battle, lol it was some sort of novel. There was a bunch of random times, that they'd look at each other and just smile and crack little jokes. And Danny smiling and laughing when the Trans Am drummer was playing with him was funny.

Overall, it was an amazing show, the crowd was a little lackluster at times, they were into it, but they wouldn't hold applause very long, and I didn't even think it ever got that loud. There is a bunch of new visuals, and light set ups, which is pretty nice. Would like to see the set evolve a little more, but can't complain to hearing any Tool live :) They all seemed to be down to business during the show, yet still relaxed, and the end of the show, out of all the times I've seen em, they were really cool, and down to Earth with the fans here. Trans Am, I found to be pretty boring, the music isn't bad, just gets old quick, and just wasn't impressed.

Maynard:

"How are you New Orleans? Ready to go big or go home?"

"Thank you, it's been dandy"
OFFLINE |