View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 08:53 AM   #49
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/09/21 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurykeith View Post
Final thoughts and a brief complaint, though I'm sure I'm not the first one, even in this thread to mention it, what the fuck is up with the merch prices this time around? I go to lots of shows and understand that this stuff is always overpriced and outrageous but Tool seemed to be taking things to new heights with the $38/43 dollars and UP t-shirts. Not cool guys. I would have loved to pick one up but there comes a point when you've got to have principles about these things. See you next year.

Yeah, the prices were kinda out there... but I thought it was bullshit that you couldnt exchange anything. My girlfriend bought a shirt there and figured out later on that it was a little too small... but they werent allowed (apperantly by Tool's request) to exchange it. If you want a fan to buy a shirt so they can be walking billboards and promote your band... why not let them get the right fucking size? They wont wear it if its two sizes too small.. so now all they get is the 5 dollars from the shirt itself, and not the extra recognition.