View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 04:36 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by seraph
i'd disagree...mind and body are one, no separation

thinking and analyzing use logic and rationale but overdoing it causes unnecessary thought and the mind tends to trail off by thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking....thinking...withering intuition because intuition has no place in logic. intuition belongs to the non-thinking and more 'feeling' side of human nature.

be silent and trust your intuition...go in the dark, close your eyes and welcome whatever may come...'cept bats
I think its really your own interpretation, and thats what the album is all about, think about its called Lateralus, Lateral thinking, using that big blob of grey matter in your head and think outside the box, think about what im saying and use my thoughts to trigger your own thoughts, thats what i think all the albums on the song are trying to say, they arent some dictating religion to live your life by and quote them every time a possible situation comes up. And i dont think that they make their music to be one specific way, thats why there can be many interpretations on it and you can all still be right, there is no right or wrong answer and in the end let your own judgement be the one that dictates your train of thought.

ive said my bit
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote