View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 02:47 AM   #26
CCD
If nothing is everything I've got it all (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 5332
Re: 666.....hidden messages??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumzim13
ive always been convinced he was pressing 666 too. i dont know about any secret messages especially tryin to figure them out because im pretty sure that the tones run vertically down the phone where 1, 4, and 7 make the same tone and so forth. i also like the use of "proposition 187" using the police code for murder. either just another funny number or meaning wanting to kill whoever made the system. who knows?
Prop 187 was a California ballot proposition to restrict government benefits for illegal aliens. Perhaps this is what LAMC refers to?

P.S. As a side note, Los Angeles county no longer has a municipal court. All judicial functions are now handled by the superior court. So, the song is dated...
Let us now, as Futurists, enter one of these hospitals for anaemic sounds. There: the first bar brings the boredom of familiarity to your ear and anticipates the boredom of the bar to follow. Let us relish, from bar to bar, two or three varieties of genuine boredom, waiting all the while for the extraordinary sensation that never comes.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote