View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 06:49 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/12/08 - Nantes, FRA - Le Zenith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
Fucking Maynard, if you can't sing then don't be on tour.

Sorry, I love the band and everything, but he's not singing parts of songs, wearing a stupid mask, and now cutting songs off the setlist? Crock of shit indeed.
You can't say that... I'm a huge fan of MJK and his voice. To me he has the most amazing and most beautiful voice in the world. So of course I was dissapointed on friday, but I'm not angry against him for various reasons : a voice is fragile, he has already done so many dates that his voice can be tired, besides it's winter so you can easily catch a cold or have a soar throat etc. He is human !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy_Brown View Post
He only wears it it the venues filled with smoke. I was witness of the show where he put it on just before Vicarious, because people started to smoke a lot.
I understand him, I'm a non-smoking person and I hate smoke. But during the concert, there was barely no smoke in the Zenith... Well I guess he was feeling good with the mask, I don't know. Ah well, I wish I had seeen his face a little bit more, but the show was great anyway. This guy and this band are really amazing.
OFFLINE |