View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 11:11 AM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/12/08 - Nantes, FRA - Le Zenith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majyk Oyster View Post
I think I know very well how disappointed you are. I've been waiting for the opportunity to see a Tool show for 11 years, and they had to shorten the show just for THAT one. -_-
I was just between maynard and danny, right in the middle, 40cm away from the front. can't think of a better spot, even if I couldn't see a part ot the lasers.
as a drummer, I was totally blown away. danny was fantastic.
It's terrible. I still feel sad and will probably need a few days to "recover"...
I discovered TOOL in 2001, so I've been waiting for this moment for about 5 years. I can't say that I'm disappointed, well not 100% but let's say 20%...

I was in the front row, on the very right of the stage, close to Justin. I wich I had chosen the other side, being a huge MJK fan and his voice, because from where I was I couldn't see him entirely, sometimes I just could see his head. Quite frustrating...

I guess yesterday wasn't my lucky day...

Yet it was an amazing experience. I had one laser juste above my head. I loved the show. Hypnotic. Like TOOL's music. I so love that band, I can't find the right words to express how I feel towards them.

I hope I will have the chance to see them again in the years to come. I need to see them again...
OFFLINE |