View Single Post
HeavenLost's Avatar HeavenLost
05-12-2006, 09:24 PM

A Christian who does not follow EVERY SINGLE utterance of The Most High, or at least try to and pray for that kind of resolve, is no Christian. The true Christian loves Christ and God and hates every sinfull act they commit.

I find tons of continuity in the Bible. From what Christ said to the serpent in Eden to the end of Revelation. The continuous character of God thoughout, the constant prophecies of Christ, the promise to Abraham from God which is something we can see today, the unadulterated line from David to Christ just as scripture fortold.

Now the Gospels, they all tell the same story. Maybe Mark got some choronology mixed up or John didn't quite hear that well but the discontinuity you speak of Dharma is something we Christians look past to get at the meat of the story.

Christ died as the only possible offering for sin in the world. To purchase mankind for God back from sin. Thats the heart of it and thats all I and aperfectnineinchtool need to know.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:24 PM   #77
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

A Christian who does not follow EVERY SINGLE utterance of The Most High, or at least try to and pray for that kind of resolve, is no Christian. The true Christian loves Christ and God and hates every sinfull act they commit.

I find tons of continuity in the Bible. From what Christ said to the serpent in Eden to the end of Revelation. The continuous character of God thoughout, the constant prophecies of Christ, the promise to Abraham from God which is something we can see today, the unadulterated line from David to Christ just as scripture fortold.

Now the Gospels, they all tell the same story. Maybe Mark got some choronology mixed up or John didn't quite hear that well but the discontinuity you speak of Dharma is something we Christians look past to get at the meat of the story.

Christ died as the only possible offering for sin in the world. To purchase mankind for God back from sin. Thats the heart of it and thats all I and aperfectnineinchtool need to know.