View Single Post
kubrick
05-12-2006, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
Through all the years I've been listening to Tool I never thought I would hear what I'm hearing on 10,000 Days. Completely out of the question, but here is it from Maynards own mouth.

Ladies and gentlemen and undefinable, Maynard James Keenan is preaching the word of God. There's a truck load of proof I can give for this, but in true Tool fashion I want you to use your brain and find it for yourself. Now, let me wet your appetite and set you on your way.

We all know that Judith Marie was a devout Christian, and if here life wasn't a lie ('she never lived a lie') then her life must haven been true.

There are many more of there little gems. Listen, study and think, Tool has always tried to encourage you to do that.

All I've gotta say is, remember last year's April Fools joke.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:13 PM   #75
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
Through all the years I've been listening to Tool I never thought I would hear what I'm hearing on 10,000 Days. Completely out of the question, but here is it from Maynards own mouth.

Ladies and gentlemen and undefinable, Maynard James Keenan is preaching the word of God. There's a truck load of proof I can give for this, but in true Tool fashion I want you to use your brain and find it for yourself. Now, let me wet your appetite and set you on your way.

We all know that Judith Marie was a devout Christian, and if here life wasn't a lie ('she never lived a lie') then her life must haven been true.

There are many more of there little gems. Listen, study and think, Tool has always tried to encourage you to do that.

All I've gotta say is, remember last year's April Fools joke.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote