View Single Post
implandnoises's Avatar implandnoises
05-12-2006, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
Look closer then just words. Find the meaning. Don't hide behind sarcasm, again, that is weakness.

Shine on forever
Shine on benevolent son (not sun)
Shine down on the broken
Shine on until the two become one
Thats about Chirst, he's the only benevolent son that shines forever and ever, Amen.

Damn my eyes is they should compromise a fulcrom. In other words 'If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out'

Keep looking you'll find many many more.
What does it matter what a man called Maynard believes or doesn't believe? I'm not saying you're right or you're wrong. I could, if I wanted to, find "evidence" in his lyrics that shows he is not a Christian. I could even explain passages to show that he believes he is an alien. That does not mean I am right does it? And even if I am right, what does it matter? If it turns out that Maynard is a Christian, does that mean that I should become one too? If it turns out that he is not, does that mean that you should drop your beliefs in favour of his?
Old 05-12-2006, 09:13 PM   #74
Banned.

Bincount™: 1157
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
Look closer then just words. Find the meaning. Don't hide behind sarcasm, again, that is weakness.

Shine on forever
Shine on benevolent son (not sun)
Shine down on the broken
Shine on until the two become one
Thats about Chirst, he's the only benevolent son that shines forever and ever, Amen.

Damn my eyes is they should compromise a fulcrom. In other words 'If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out'

Keep looking you'll find many many more.
What does it matter what a man called Maynard believes or doesn't believe? I'm not saying you're right or you're wrong. I could, if I wanted to, find "evidence" in his lyrics that shows he is not a Christian. I could even explain passages to show that he believes he is an alien. That does not mean I am right does it? And even if I am right, what does it matter? If it turns out that Maynard is a Christian, does that mean that I should become one too? If it turns out that he is not, does that mean that you should drop your beliefs in favour of his?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote