View Single Post
The Dharma Bum
05-12-2006, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
I'm sorry i can't resist.
Your heart is a good place to look for God. He did say, after all, that He has written His law on every man's heart. The meaning of the word inspiration is etymologicaly traced to 'immediate influence of God'. To say that the Bible was writen by God using men as His quill would be quite accurate. Privy to some divine message? No, just inspired.

I hope very much, Dharma, that the god you find loves you beyond any human comprehension.
and you as well. If you would like to know more about some of my thoughts on god, check out my poetry in the poetry section (shameless plug) I'm sure you'll be surprised. particularly "writing always writing" and "...in Heaven" they are both in the same thread "Untitled"

Last edited by The Dharma Bum; 05-12-2006 at 07:09 PM..
Old 05-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #64
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLost
I'm sorry i can't resist.
Your heart is a good place to look for God. He did say, after all, that He has written His law on every man's heart. The meaning of the word inspiration is etymologicaly traced to 'immediate influence of God'. To say that the Bible was writen by God using men as His quill would be quite accurate. Privy to some divine message? No, just inspired.

I hope very much, Dharma, that the god you find loves you beyond any human comprehension.
and you as well. If you would like to know more about some of my thoughts on god, check out my poetry in the poetry section (shameless plug) I'm sure you'll be surprised. particularly "writing always writing" and "...in Heaven" they are both in the same thread "Untitled"

Last edited by The Dharma Bum; 05-12-2006 at 07:09 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote