View Single Post
TheEulogyOfMe's Avatar TheEulogyOfMe
05-12-2006, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dharma Bum
I won't find God in the Bible either. It was written by the hand of man, and man voted on what was to be gospel, silencing the voices of other Christians. If I want to find God, I'll look within my own heart. If you have found God in the bible, have at it, but don't try to tell me who, or what God is. Are you God's spokesman? Do you claim to be privy to some divine message that the rest of us are to ignorant to comprehend?
Amen big guy.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #62
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dharma Bum
I won't find God in the Bible either. It was written by the hand of man, and man voted on what was to be gospel, silencing the voices of other Christians. If I want to find God, I'll look within my own heart. If you have found God in the bible, have at it, but don't try to tell me who, or what God is. Are you God's spokesman? Do you claim to be privy to some divine message that the rest of us are to ignorant to comprehend?
Amen big guy.