View Single Post
HeavenLost's Avatar HeavenLost
05-12-2006, 05:38 PM

aperfectnineinchtool, wow what a name.
I think you nailed it there, judge Christianity by Christ. Beautifull. Forget this St. Whoever junk. Hail Mary, buy this million dollar indulgance and you've got a 'right to sin' card, pay men to bless you, your familly and set you up in your dream job. Hallelujah, I love Hallmark holiday's. Now here we are back this dirty word, religion. Neuromancer, what can you tell us about religion?

Now about Christ not being real. 'In the begging there was the Word.' Now the Hebrew word for 'word' means communication, communion, love, light, and life. 'And the Word was with God and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.'
Since Christ is the mediator between us and God he is communication and communion for God, and for us he is the representation of love, light and life. Osiris is the copy of Christ, not the other way around.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:38 PM   #50
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: From Maynards Own Mouth

aperfectnineinchtool, wow what a name.
I think you nailed it there, judge Christianity by Christ. Beautifull. Forget this St. Whoever junk. Hail Mary, buy this million dollar indulgance and you've got a 'right to sin' card, pay men to bless you, your familly and set you up in your dream job. Hallelujah, I love Hallmark holiday's. Now here we are back this dirty word, religion. Neuromancer, what can you tell us about religion?

Now about Christ not being real. 'In the begging there was the Word.' Now the Hebrew word for 'word' means communication, communion, love, light, and life. 'And the Word was with God and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.'
Since Christ is the mediator between us and God he is communication and communion for God, and for us he is the representation of love, light and life. Osiris is the copy of Christ, not the other way around.