View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:18 AM   #24
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1540
Re: 2006/05/02 - Seattle, WA - Paramount Theatre

Fucking. amazing. show.

Rosetta Stoned was amazing for an opener, the whole set just kicked you ass from the get go. I can't believe no one mentioned the Gong hit during Lateralus....holy fuck was that loud, I wouldn't be surprised if it cracked the foundation of the building. The energy of the crowd....wow.

I'm so amazed I got to go to this show, I feel very very lucky. It didn't look like it was going to happen, but I work for a student newspaper and found out monday afternoon that we got a photo pass and 1 ticket. I ended up with an amazing ticket, dead center stage right in front of the soundboard, about 15 rows back.

Photographers were only allowed to shoot the first song, so I've got a cd full of professional photos taken by the photographer who went with me from Rosetta stoned. I'm going to talk to tool's press people to see if there is a way I can put them up in a gallery in low res or something, but the agreement our photog signed said we're only allowed to use them for print one time. So hopefully I can work something out and get them up so everyone can see them.

That's about enough out of you, God. Banned.
---Paraflux
OFFLINE |