View Single Post
americanhyena's Avatar americanhyena
11-25-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayro38 View Post
I drove 800 miles for this show.
Wow, my 230 mile drive now seems so meager.. lol.

I was a bit disappointed though, mostly at the crowd around me. They all seemed really dead. I dunno.. the show just wasn't as good as the others I have seen. Flood was amazing and made up for the rest of the show being not so great. I wish they wouldn't open with Jambi.

I actually couldn't hear Maynard very well.. I really wanted to just walk up on stage and turn up his microphone, lol. Might have been cause I was right in front of the stage on the floor though.

Did anyone else from here wander down the street to the bars after the show? There was like tons of people in this group that I was walking with. We looked like zombies yo. Tool zombies invading Austin.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:18 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 15
Re: Nov 14 - Austin TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayro38 View Post
I drove 800 miles for this show.
Wow, my 230 mile drive now seems so meager.. lol.

I was a bit disappointed though, mostly at the crowd around me. They all seemed really dead. I dunno.. the show just wasn't as good as the others I have seen. Flood was amazing and made up for the rest of the show being not so great. I wish they wouldn't open with Jambi.

I actually couldn't hear Maynard very well.. I really wanted to just walk up on stage and turn up his microphone, lol. Might have been cause I was right in front of the stage on the floor though.

Did anyone else from here wander down the street to the bars after the show? There was like tons of people in this group that I was walking with. We looked like zombies yo. Tool zombies invading Austin.
OFFLINE |