View Single Post
K1DA
11-16-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6isnum1 View Post
you're lucky man... i saw them four times last time around so i saw the pot and Ænema a few times... they ended up playing pushit and flood right after all the shows i made it out to... finally i got lucky and got to see flood, one of my favorties...
This is my story as well.
But this show, Wow. The best I've seen. The highlights for me:
The sound - Absolutely amazing, a couple times the vocals were drowned out slightly but that was like, twice, other than that the levels of all the members and sound, from the top balcany 1st row on the side, was perfect.
Energy - The most I've seen from the band on this tour from the 5 shows I've seen and the countless bootlegs. Adam was rocking out a few times!!!
Flood - Amazing performance and visuals
Wings - Favorite performance of this I've seen, maybe of any song I've seen. Visuals seemed much better too.
Lateralus - The jam blew me away, Bozzio didn't sound too shabby either.

This tour is going to be epic
Old 11-16-2007, 04:00 PM   #17
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 14 - Austin TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6isnum1 View Post
you're lucky man... i saw them four times last time around so i saw the pot and Ænema a few times... they ended up playing pushit and flood right after all the shows i made it out to... finally i got lucky and got to see flood, one of my favorties...
This is my story as well.
But this show, Wow. The best I've seen. The highlights for me:
The sound - Absolutely amazing, a couple times the vocals were drowned out slightly but that was like, twice, other than that the levels of all the members and sound, from the top balcany 1st row on the side, was perfect.
Energy - The most I've seen from the band on this tour from the 5 shows I've seen and the countless bootlegs. Adam was rocking out a few times!!!
Flood - Amazing performance and visuals
Wings - Favorite performance of this I've seen, maybe of any song I've seen. Visuals seemed much better too.
Lateralus - The jam blew me away, Bozzio didn't sound too shabby either.

This tour is going to be epic
OFFLINE |