View Single Post
kcleveland
11-16-2007, 05:46 AM

Fifth time for me on this long tour....Awesome as always! Everything was perfect - love the differences with the visuals, videos, etc. The guys were spot on, so tight, focused! I have been to hundreds of concerts I have seen everyone from A to Z and most bands numerous times....but it is a little bit hard to describe but TOOL is another level on intensity - just so powerful! FLOOD was incredible - they all were incredible.

A live album and/or a concert DVD from these guys would be so great....they do not need any "help" at all in searing memories into my mind but my kids/kids are going to need TOOL!
Old 11-16-2007, 05:46 AM   #12
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 14 - Austin TX

Fifth time for me on this long tour....Awesome as always! Everything was perfect - love the differences with the visuals, videos, etc. The guys were spot on, so tight, focused! I have been to hundreds of concerts I have seen everyone from A to Z and most bands numerous times....but it is a little bit hard to describe but TOOL is another level on intensity - just so powerful! FLOOD was incredible - they all were incredible.

A live album and/or a concert DVD from these guys would be so great....they do not need any "help" at all in searing memories into my mind but my kids/kids are going to need TOOL!
OFFLINE |