Stinkfist
46&2
flood
rosetta stoned
schism
wings
lateralus

i think this is the right setlist...

ONe thing must be said. Schism live is an amazing feat. Maynards vocals throughout the track is amazing because of the synthesized voice-over. I tried to get a good look to see what he was using for this but i couldn't get a good view with my binoculars. If anyone knows of this machine let me know, because i think i might know what it is...

they are an amazing live band and i want to thank tool for putting on a massive show. I'm not just talking about the 4 members of the band but also the lighting crew and the stage crew because without them, it would just be 4 guys on stage doing what every other band does.
he's probably using a phase shifter to add the lower harmony
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 PM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 14 - Austin TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by deps View Post
Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
flood
rosetta stoned
schism
wings
lateralus

i think this is the right setlist...

ONe thing must be said. Schism live is an amazing feat. Maynards vocals throughout the track is amazing because of the synthesized voice-over. I tried to get a good look to see what he was using for this but i couldn't get a good view with my binoculars. If anyone knows of this machine let me know, because i think i might know what it is...

they are an amazing live band and i want to thank tool for putting on a massive show. I'm not just talking about the 4 members of the band but also the lighting crew and the stage crew because without them, it would just be 4 guys on stage doing what every other band does.
he's probably using a phase shifter to add the lower harmony
OFFLINE |