View Single Post
ImagI-Native
06-14-2007, 08:41 AM

Jambi, Stinkfist(extended), Forty Six & 2, Schism(extended, Rosetta Stoned, Flood(all of it this time), Wings Pt. 1 and 2, Lateralus(extended), Vicarious.

Well, second concert ever, pretty much the same as the Greenville show but instead of floor I was in Sec. 101. Dead center which was really killer because of the lasers and what have you. Anyone else see that bald dude rocking out to Melt Banana? What a guy! They didn't play Lost Keys so that got my hopes up for maybe R.I.T or Pushit. But no.....shit. No complaints. Adams stuff was messing up a little during Stinkfist and Forty Six & 2. But nothing to write home about. We got all of Flood. In Greenville we got the last four minutes it seemed like. LATERALUS! That was as Godly as the first time. There was a white "gangsta" dude sitting next to me throwing up his set to Jambi. He totally wasn't a fan. He just sat down the whole time. He didn't like it. What a waste of a fucking seat. Killer show though. Maynard really thanked everyone for not bringing their flashbulb cameras to the venue. People sang happy birthday to some chick onstage and Maynards voice cracked so he stopped singing. So I knew we weren't going to get the whole VICAROUSLY I..... and we didn't but it was awesome nonetheless. My girlfriend came and she enjoyed herself so fantastic night. Thank You Tool.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:41 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

Jambi, Stinkfist(extended), Forty Six & 2, Schism(extended, Rosetta Stoned, Flood(all of it this time), Wings Pt. 1 and 2, Lateralus(extended), Vicarious.

Well, second concert ever, pretty much the same as the Greenville show but instead of floor I was in Sec. 101. Dead center which was really killer because of the lasers and what have you. Anyone else see that bald dude rocking out to Melt Banana? What a guy! They didn't play Lost Keys so that got my hopes up for maybe R.I.T or Pushit. But no.....shit. No complaints. Adams stuff was messing up a little during Stinkfist and Forty Six & 2. But nothing to write home about. We got all of Flood. In Greenville we got the last four minutes it seemed like. LATERALUS! That was as Godly as the first time. There was a white "gangsta" dude sitting next to me throwing up his set to Jambi. He totally wasn't a fan. He just sat down the whole time. He didn't like it. What a waste of a fucking seat. Killer show though. Maynard really thanked everyone for not bringing their flashbulb cameras to the venue. People sang happy birthday to some chick onstage and Maynards voice cracked so he stopped singing. So I knew we weren't going to get the whole VICAROUSLY I..... and we didn't but it was awesome nonetheless. My girlfriend came and she enjoyed herself so fantastic night. Thank You Tool.
OFFLINE |