View Single Post
Choke's Avatar Choke
06-14-2007, 08:25 AM

6th show, drove like 5 horus arrrrrrrhh. i liked the venue, but i have to say chairs in general admission suck. Good set, great visuals, lasers rocked. i wanted to move up to find better seats but my gf didnt want to :(. I think overall it was a much stronger performance than when i saw them in DC in september, they really seem to be in the groove. I personally think that Wings Pt1 and Pt2 is lacking, they should play Pushit and The Pot in its place and i think the show would really just rock out the whole time. Alll in all it was a great show but the drive home was hell.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:25 AM   #21
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 24
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

6th show, drove like 5 horus arrrrrrrhh. i liked the venue, but i have to say chairs in general admission suck. Good set, great visuals, lasers rocked. i wanted to move up to find better seats but my gf didnt want to :(. I think overall it was a much stronger performance than when i saw them in DC in september, they really seem to be in the groove. I personally think that Wings Pt1 and Pt2 is lacking, they should play Pushit and The Pot in its place and i think the show would really just rock out the whole time. Alll in all it was a great show but the drive home was hell.
OFFLINE |