View Single Post
capnbenzo
06-13-2007, 08:24 PM

Absolutely mind-blowing show. Truthfully, I wasn't too excited about the setlists I had been reading about, but it turned out amazing. Jambi as an opener was so powerful it was emotional. The band, as always, was right on, except for a few problems with Adam's rig losing power early in the show.

The Melt-Banana drummer, although competent, was nowhere near the same league as Danny and thus was a little overshadowed during Lateralus. Nonetheless, the extended portion was beautiful. And Flood! I got to hear Flood live!

The crowd was well behaved and seemed to be full of true Tool fans- no moshing, just enjoying the feeling and letting the music move them.

I am speechless. Thanks Tool!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:24 PM   #7
On Probation

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

Absolutely mind-blowing show. Truthfully, I wasn't too excited about the setlists I had been reading about, but it turned out amazing. Jambi as an opener was so powerful it was emotional. The band, as always, was right on, except for a few problems with Adam's rig losing power early in the show.

The Melt-Banana drummer, although competent, was nowhere near the same league as Danny and thus was a little overshadowed during Lateralus. Nonetheless, the extended portion was beautiful. And Flood! I got to hear Flood live!

The crowd was well behaved and seemed to be full of true Tool fans- no moshing, just enjoying the feeling and letting the music move them.

I am speechless. Thanks Tool!
OFFLINE |