Thread: :(
View Single Post
dancingflame
04-16-2006, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hman
I love the cover but uh, okay. Just because it's been used before on tour doesn't make it bad. It's an awesome Alex Grey work that actually holds meaning to the album (well Vicarious, at least).
sorry..but i reaed this again and again...and i want to tell you: this is not the same painting as the backdrops....

interbeing (backdrop)

net of being (cover)

i`m glad to help...oh and someone even wrote it was a"photo" by alex grey...hmm

and:

every person who is able to work at least a little bit with graphic-programmes knows how to make a 3-dimensional-looking "cd-box" out of a flat piece thats available E V E R Y W H E R E

and further:

what would be the problem if it was the real cover??????

GODfuckingDAMN!!!!!!!! I D I O T ZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
listen to the music as soon as possible and throw away the damn cover if you don`t like it

btw.: i do not want tobe offensive against anyone
but this forum makes me think that the only NEW DIMENSION the new tool will open is the dimension of infinite stupidity!!!!!

Last edited by dancingflame; 04-16-2006 at 04:09 PM..
Old 04-16-2006, 04:04 PM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hman
I love the cover but uh, okay. Just because it's been used before on tour doesn't make it bad. It's an awesome Alex Grey work that actually holds meaning to the album (well Vicarious, at least).
sorry..but i reaed this again and again...and i want to tell you: this is not the same painting as the backdrops....

interbeing (backdrop)

net of being (cover)

i`m glad to help...oh and someone even wrote it was a"photo" by alex grey...hmm

and:

every person who is able to work at least a little bit with graphic-programmes knows how to make a 3-dimensional-looking "cd-box" out of a flat piece thats available E V E R Y W H E R E

and further:

what would be the problem if it was the real cover??????

GODfuckingDAMN!!!!!!!! I D I O T ZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
listen to the music as soon as possible and throw away the damn cover if you don`t like it

btw.: i do not want tobe offensive against anyone
but this forum makes me think that the only NEW DIMENSION the new tool will open is the dimension of infinite stupidity!!!!!

Last edited by dancingflame; 04-16-2006 at 04:09 PM..
OFFLINE |