View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
08-03-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I know, I should probably just let it go. At least I'm grandfathered in and have a lifetime membership, plus I sold my windbreaker on ebay a few years back for $100, so I can't really complain.
Yea, I'll give it that. Got logged in for the first time in while today and my sub expiration date says 2100. I'm gonna make it for that renewal!

Anyway, at this point just holding my breath for So CA dates and VIP. If Tool Army helps out with that, then bonus. I'll also hit any Vegas and possibly AZ dates.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:34 PM   #6185
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I know, I should probably just let it go. At least I'm grandfathered in and have a lifetime membership, plus I sold my windbreaker on ebay a few years back for $100, so I can't really complain.
Yea, I'll give it that. Got logged in for the first time in while today and my sub expiration date says 2100. I'm gonna make it for that renewal!

Anyway, at this point just holding my breath for So CA dates and VIP. If Tool Army helps out with that, then bonus. I'll also hit any Vegas and possibly AZ dates.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote