View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #60
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/02 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Wachovia Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarosummability View Post
This was my 3rd time seeing Tool and it was the best show of them overall. I even rate this higher than the show in Binghamton in which they played "Third Eye", "H.", and started the show off with "Cold and Ugly", and even Maynard sang "Suspicious Minds" (Caught in a trap/ Can't walk out/ 'Cause I love you too much baby) by Elvis during the middle of "Stinkfist". It was a great feeling leaving a show and not being all sweaty because dudes are rubbing up against you the whole night. I didn't mind that there was no talking in between songs because you're there to see the band play their music not talk the whole night. "10,000 Days" was probably the most emotional song I have ever heard a band do. Everything else was great. Amazing visuals. Came home from this show and bought tickets for Uniondale the next day.
I have been to a couple TOOL shows with a friend who keeps pointing out that Elvis thing in Stinkfist. All this time i thought he was nuts because I never catch it. Glad some one else said something about it because now I think you're both nuts...joking, but seriously, if anyone has a live copy of that song where Maynard/Adam tease into suspicious minds I'd like to get my hands on it.
OFFLINE |