View Single Post
darthchingon
08-24-2009, 04:25 AM

tool was ok, same show i saw the last 3 times. didnt even bother hoping they would play something different. linkin park was torture, i never wanted anything to be over more, than that ass brought out his other band, what the hell was that, like it wasnt torture enough. when walking in the gate they had posters of chesters other band taped to the ground, ok, than i had to piss, above the urinals had the same poster, wtf, than walking around someone passed me a flyer for them, alrite already..oh, oh, than there was a plane with a banner promoting the band too. WTFF. than he actually has the balls to have his new band play before tool? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? i have never been so fucking force fed in my life.(i dont even want to say the name of the band just to be sure i dont promote them too...anyways highlight of the whole concert..alice in chains! they fucking stole the show. big time.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:25 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

tool was ok, same show i saw the last 3 times. didnt even bother hoping they would play something different. linkin park was torture, i never wanted anything to be over more, than that ass brought out his other band, what the hell was that, like it wasnt torture enough. when walking in the gate they had posters of chesters other band taped to the ground, ok, than i had to piss, above the urinals had the same poster, wtf, than walking around someone passed me a flyer for them, alrite already..oh, oh, than there was a plane with a banner promoting the band too. WTFF. than he actually has the balls to have his new band play before tool? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? i have never been so fucking force fed in my life.(i dont even want to say the name of the band just to be sure i dont promote them too...anyways highlight of the whole concert..alice in chains! they fucking stole the show. big time.
OFFLINE |