View Single Post
veikley's Avatar veikley
02-03-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner701 View Post
Maynard also said something to the effect of, "It's usually not wise for rock bands to get political... but if you want to get to heaven, you should probably vote for David Bowie". Then Opiate started and Maynard replaced " rape you" lyrics with "we both want David Bowie".
In the middle of the extended version of Opiate.

"You know...it's usually not wise to get political at a rock show. But with all the election hub bub going on I have to throw my political asshole in the ring. To me the only clear choice is David Bowie and Lemmy for President and Vice President. It is the only thing that will save our souls from eternal damnation."
Old 02-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: REIVEWS - Jan 23rd Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner701 View Post
Maynard also said something to the effect of, "It's usually not wise for rock bands to get political... but if you want to get to heaven, you should probably vote for David Bowie". Then Opiate started and Maynard replaced " rape you" lyrics with "we both want David Bowie".
In the middle of the extended version of Opiate.

"You know...it's usually not wise to get political at a rock show. But with all the election hub bub going on I have to throw my political asshole in the ring. To me the only clear choice is David Bowie and Lemmy for President and Vice President. It is the only thing that will save our souls from eternal damnation."