3. vicarious
4. 46+2
5. EOB/The Patient
6. Flood
7. Schism
8. Lateralas
9. Aenima
10. Stinkfist

dnt quote me on this order, pls correct if necessary.

imo this was the best setlist for the tour. no third eye - instead got the pot, 46&2 and flood.

...third eye has not been the best opening track for this tour imo, has kinda flattened the beginning of the show. (just my opinion, chill buddy)

...but it sounds like adelaide got the best show for the tour due to the spectacle.

...Between the gc bdo, brisbane sideshow, melbourne sideshow seating, and tonight's perth bdo, tonight's was the most enjoyable. a slight change to the setlist made the difference, seemed a little darker, felt good - plus maynard was in a good mood which also made a difference. perth always seem to do a good job at the bdo, less people allow for great views. tonight's show seemed more together than perth 07 for me, but didnt beat adelaide in 2002.

did anyone do both sydney&melbourne bdo's - and perth? how did perth rate?
against them?

a good time had by all. peace.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.11 - Big Day Out - Perth

1. leary into jambi
2. the pot
3. vicarious
4. 46+2
5. EOB/The Patient
6. Flood
7. Schism
8. Lateralas
9. Aenima
10. Stinkfist

dnt quote me on this order, pls correct if necessary.

imo this was the best setlist for the tour. no third eye - instead got the pot, 46&2 and flood.

...third eye has not been the best opening track for this tour imo, has kinda flattened the beginning of the show. (just my opinion, chill buddy)

...but it sounds like adelaide got the best show for the tour due to the spectacle.

...Between the gc bdo, brisbane sideshow, melbourne sideshow seating, and tonight's perth bdo, tonight's was the most enjoyable. a slight change to the setlist made the difference, seemed a little darker, felt good - plus maynard was in a good mood which also made a difference. perth always seem to do a good job at the bdo, less people allow for great views. tonight's show seemed more together than perth 07 for me, but didnt beat adelaide in 2002.

did anyone do both sydney&melbourne bdo's - and perth? how did perth rate?
against them?

a good time had by all. peace.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote