View Single Post
louie56
01-25-2011, 01:05 AM

why the hell werent you there at 7:30 like the rest of us to be completely and 100% sure that there is absolutely no traffic, no public transport issues, no car break down and no freaking other thing that can possibly get between you and the band you love? I think we all really know who is to blame here...[/QUOTE]

Ugh that would be because we have jobs that finished late arvie before travelling from the flood affected Lockyer Valley to get there. So I was pretty happy to arrive there safe and sound..believe me, if I had the time I woulda been there sooner.

Cheers
Old 01-25-2011, 01:05 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.11 - Brisbane @ Entertainment Center

why the hell werent you there at 7:30 like the rest of us to be completely and 100% sure that there is absolutely no traffic, no public transport issues, no car break down and no freaking other thing that can possibly get between you and the band you love? I think we all really know who is to blame here...[/QUOTE]

Ugh that would be because we have jobs that finished late arvie before travelling from the flood affected Lockyer Valley to get there. So I was pretty happy to arrive there safe and sound..believe me, if I had the time I woulda been there sooner.

Cheers
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote