View Single Post
oualt-edu's Avatar oualt-edu
07-07-2007, 03:50 PM

I know it has been a little while after the show. All that I remember is that the whole
idea that I was on my way to see tool began to sink in exactly 111 miles away from st. paul. From that exact moment on I was on cloud 9. I guess I did have one complaint my hotel room had so many crickets, chirp chirp all night. Well anyway to the show,

Jambi, oh what an opener, you couldn't have got my attention more if lit the effin stage on fire,

ions, i honestly wish i could have heard the whole thing i think they cut it about 2 minutes and 49 seconds out, but the tease sounded cool

stinkfist, the extended part i was few seconds from leaving the stadium after that, you just think to yourself, what could i ever do that could compare to that, (i thought the stage was for sure going to light on fire from the heat of that danny's drums)

46&2, i will sleep good for 47 days after this one

schism, 11 more days of good sleep, justin and adam put there instruments into maximum capacity

lk, i don't even remember hearing this one, but i probably did

rossetta, i couldn't hear any singing at all, this was the only song i had trouble hearing maynard, sounded great otherwise

flood, pretty cool song live, if only we could have heard right in two as well, i don't even know which one i would have rather enjoyed but enjoyment still happened all the water on the stage is for putting the fires out that mr. carrey likes to start

wings, simply amazing

lateralus, they should have played flood after this one, i was almost positive the stage was starting to smolder so i had to watch at the top of the stairs just in case fire broke loose, but i guess i am sure the guys are probably prepared with a fire exstinguisher at every corner of the stage, i don't think you could get that song insured if there wasn't fire exstinguishers around, needless to say i think that danny's injury has healed

vicarious, before this one maynard said "see ya soon" i just hope he is not talking about the other side.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #40
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

I know it has been a little while after the show. All that I remember is that the whole
idea that I was on my way to see tool began to sink in exactly 111 miles away from st. paul. From that exact moment on I was on cloud 9. I guess I did have one complaint my hotel room had so many crickets, chirp chirp all night. Well anyway to the show,

Jambi, oh what an opener, you couldn't have got my attention more if lit the effin stage on fire,

ions, i honestly wish i could have heard the whole thing i think they cut it about 2 minutes and 49 seconds out, but the tease sounded cool

stinkfist, the extended part i was few seconds from leaving the stadium after that, you just think to yourself, what could i ever do that could compare to that, (i thought the stage was for sure going to light on fire from the heat of that danny's drums)

46&2, i will sleep good for 47 days after this one

schism, 11 more days of good sleep, justin and adam put there instruments into maximum capacity

lk, i don't even remember hearing this one, but i probably did

rossetta, i couldn't hear any singing at all, this was the only song i had trouble hearing maynard, sounded great otherwise

flood, pretty cool song live, if only we could have heard right in two as well, i don't even know which one i would have rather enjoyed but enjoyment still happened all the water on the stage is for putting the fires out that mr. carrey likes to start

wings, simply amazing

lateralus, they should have played flood after this one, i was almost positive the stage was starting to smolder so i had to watch at the top of the stairs just in case fire broke loose, but i guess i am sure the guys are probably prepared with a fire exstinguisher at every corner of the stage, i don't think you could get that song insured if there wasn't fire exstinguishers around, needless to say i think that danny's injury has healed

vicarious, before this one maynard said "see ya soon" i just hope he is not talking about the other side.
OFFLINE |