View Single Post
runnergirl26and2
06-27-2007, 08:21 PM

Awesome as usual. Sec. 117, Row 6. I was still shaking an hour after the show from all the adrenaline. This was my 3rd TooL show. I did like the setlist from last fall's show a little better. This one still kicked ass too, don't get me wrong, loved the Jambi opener and Vicarious closer. Wish they would've played The Pot. It was great to hear some older stuff too. The only downer for me was the long instrumental part in the middle of the show when I kept waiting for them to break into a song. That seemed a lot longer this time.
Wonder what Maynard meant by "See you soon"??? Liked when he lit his lighter and then everyone else followed. I just looked around to soak up the moment. The screens playing the videos and the lasers really have an awesome effect. The drum solo between both drummers was great. Their group hug at the end was so cool it almost brought tears to my eyes. I will definitely go to another show again, possibly Milwaukee next week!
Old 06-27-2007, 08:21 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

Awesome as usual. Sec. 117, Row 6. I was still shaking an hour after the show from all the adrenaline. This was my 3rd TooL show. I did like the setlist from last fall's show a little better. This one still kicked ass too, don't get me wrong, loved the Jambi opener and Vicarious closer. Wish they would've played The Pot. It was great to hear some older stuff too. The only downer for me was the long instrumental part in the middle of the show when I kept waiting for them to break into a song. That seemed a lot longer this time.
Wonder what Maynard meant by "See you soon"??? Liked when he lit his lighter and then everyone else followed. I just looked around to soak up the moment. The screens playing the videos and the lasers really have an awesome effect. The drum solo between both drummers was great. Their group hug at the end was so cool it almost brought tears to my eyes. I will definitely go to another show again, possibly Milwaukee next week!
OFFLINE |