View Single Post
Black's Avatar Black
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM

I don't have that much to add to all of the above, except that I am still, after my seventh Tool concert, so very appreciative of this band and what they do. Yea, the vocal mix was off at first. Not the end of the world. The show totally rocked though. I LOVED Rosetta Stoned. I was definitely pumped to hear that in concert, and it did not disappoint. I just really look forward to their concerts, and after seven shows, they have still never disappointed me. Thanks guys.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:16 PM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

I don't have that much to add to all of the above, except that I am still, after my seventh Tool concert, so very appreciative of this band and what they do. Yea, the vocal mix was off at first. Not the end of the world. The show totally rocked though. I LOVED Rosetta Stoned. I was definitely pumped to hear that in concert, and it did not disappoint. I just really look forward to their concerts, and after seven shows, they have still never disappointed me. Thanks guys.