View Single Post
redshift.'s Avatar redshift.
06-27-2007, 01:14 PM

I'm not posting a long review. It's all pretty much been said already. Suffice to say it was a great gig. I procrastinated on buying tickets a mere four days and I ended up in the upper deck. Oh well. You see everything from up there. Get retinal wounds by lasers on occassion too.

Best shit that happened all night was the chick that puked over the railing onto the seats below. Plus the dude that called her out. "Look at that bitch! She's spewing all her carbohydrates out!!"

Worst shit that happened all night was the total douche trying to mimick the Maynard Dance the whole set.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #25
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 1163
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

I'm not posting a long review. It's all pretty much been said already. Suffice to say it was a great gig. I procrastinated on buying tickets a mere four days and I ended up in the upper deck. Oh well. You see everything from up there. Get retinal wounds by lasers on occassion too.

Best shit that happened all night was the chick that puked over the railing onto the seats below. Plus the dude that called her out. "Look at that bitch! She's spewing all her carbohydrates out!!"

Worst shit that happened all night was the total douche trying to mimick the Maynard Dance the whole set.
OFFLINE |