View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 02:19 PM   #83
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/27 - Wembley, UK - Wembley Arena

Well Well, Swamp song.....!

I'm glad they're carrying on the tradition of playing Meshuggah's In death is death/life before the sets!

Mastadon were pretty interesting, i thought quite a few people were getting into them but it wouldn't seem so reading this thread! People sticking up middle fingers? That's what gets me about arrogant stuck up twats who just happen to listen to Tool and go to their gigs.... if there's a band playing that you don't like you deal with it.... as gay as it sounds the support bands do put a lot of effort into their performances!

The pit was awesome, towards the end there was a real brotherhood vibe! The security were just 'doing their job' but i heard one guy got punched in the face by security....which is just out of line! To the guy who was complaining about having to put on his hoodie, it was good to meet you in the centre of the big circle at the end of Aenema!

I think the best way to sum up my feelings on those who were standing still during the set is....HOW? WHY? listening to this band live makes me wanna move around....maybe you were doing this because you feel you're too mature to be in a pit? i don't understand it because the guys getting the shit battered out of them in the pit were having a great time....!

Anyways, the band were flawless....the show was awesome!
OFFLINE |