Thread: Poly-Ticks
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Poly-Ticks

Sorry if someone said this.

Has anyone heard the quote:

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'." ?
-Larry Hardiman

I forget who it was that I watched not so long ago where I got the quote from but someone was talking about the government and mind control.

The government are the ones that create the majority of this false ego reality around us.

"Suckin up all you can, suckin up all you can suck.
Workin up under my patience like a little tick...
My blood is bruised and borrowed. You thieving bastards."

The false ego is a reflection of what others think. Its not you. So its the authorities, the educational systems, the government, etc. that control how you should think and act. Being different would only cause problems. They control what is suppost to be sane and what isnt sane. They are sucking up the truth to yourself and replacing it with what they want.

"Suck me dry.
Is this what you wanted?
Is this what you had in mind?
Cuz this this is what you're getting.
I hope you choke."

Its almost like at this point, he has looked beyond the false ego and to himself and now his blood is next to pure. He is trying to crucify the ego. Maybe he has hopes that one day everyone else will do the same so that when the ticks try to take our blood they will choke and all die off.

The power is within us all and we should all stop acting like sheep!

just a thought.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote