View Single Post
UndertowCon46
05-03-2007, 03:59 PM

Reading what other people have wrote recently makes me keep revisiting this show mentally (despite my rather long post that was already added on the first page). Its just that vibe... it really looked like Adam and Justin were looking at each other like "wtf?"... wondering what Maynard was doing. Purely speculation, but my heart nearly sank reading somebody who wrote about how they nearly broke up before and we didn't know... despite my complaining earlier, I truly hope this was just a bad show. Tool would not be the same without Maynard, even though he pissed me off. And I don't think Justin sat for Lateralus... could be wrong though, cause I was locked on Danny 95 percent of the time. He really tore it up, how can you not respect that man.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:59 PM   #55
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Reading what other people have wrote recently makes me keep revisiting this show mentally (despite my rather long post that was already added on the first page). Its just that vibe... it really looked like Adam and Justin were looking at each other like "wtf?"... wondering what Maynard was doing. Purely speculation, but my heart nearly sank reading somebody who wrote about how they nearly broke up before and we didn't know... despite my complaining earlier, I truly hope this was just a bad show. Tool would not be the same without Maynard, even though he pissed me off. And I don't think Justin sat for Lateralus... could be wrong though, cause I was locked on Danny 95 percent of the time. He really tore it up, how can you not respect that man.
OFFLINE |