View Single Post
ShitbludNcum
05-03-2007, 02:56 PM

I thought the show was great, the instrumental focus helped me appreciate the music and show aside from Maynard. My friend and I both had spiritual experiences. However, we were in the 3rd row and the sound was incredible; crisp and clear. There were tix saved to be sold just prior to showtime to deter scalpers so we got primo seats 1 hr b4 TOOL got on. I EVEN CAUGHT DANNY CAREY'S DRUMSTICK! I willed it into my grasp like a lightsaber, my friend likens it to excaliber. I think they played more songs than on that playlist but without maynard singing they went by without notice. TOOL was onstage for approximately 2 hrs.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-03-2007 at 05:50 PM..
Old 05-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #54
On Probation

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

I thought the show was great, the instrumental focus helped me appreciate the music and show aside from Maynard. My friend and I both had spiritual experiences. However, we were in the 3rd row and the sound was incredible; crisp and clear. There were tix saved to be sold just prior to showtime to deter scalpers so we got primo seats 1 hr b4 TOOL got on. I EVEN CAUGHT DANNY CAREY'S DRUMSTICK! I willed it into my grasp like a lightsaber, my friend likens it to excaliber. I think they played more songs than on that playlist but without maynard singing they went by without notice. TOOL was onstage for approximately 2 hrs.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-03-2007 at 05:50 PM..
OFFLINE |