View Single Post
Mattrogesis
05-03-2007, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Coors Light View Post
Junior, can you tell us why it was cut short?

It would appear you have the info and the masses want to know.

Thanks!
I don't think Maynard could sing that night. It happens.

It just sucks when you're there to see a show like that. It freaks you out, cuz you wnoder whats going on. It would've helped a lot if Maynard simply said, "im a little under the weather folks, so would you all mind helping me sing?"

of course, maynard is an aries, which means he's a selfish and egotistical prick, so if he isn't feeling good, he's probably not going to go out of "his" way to communicate anything about it. of course, most people in reno are too stupid or too drunk to notice the show was about 50% of normal performance standards, so by not saying anything, most people were probably just fine with the show.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:50 AM   #51
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Coors Light View Post
Junior, can you tell us why it was cut short?

It would appear you have the info and the masses want to know.

Thanks!
I don't think Maynard could sing that night. It happens.

It just sucks when you're there to see a show like that. It freaks you out, cuz you wnoder whats going on. It would've helped a lot if Maynard simply said, "im a little under the weather folks, so would you all mind helping me sing?"

of course, maynard is an aries, which means he's a selfish and egotistical prick, so if he isn't feeling good, he's probably not going to go out of "his" way to communicate anything about it. of course, most people in reno are too stupid or too drunk to notice the show was about 50% of normal performance standards, so by not saying anything, most people were probably just fine with the show.
OFFLINE |