View Single Post
Carbine000's Avatar Carbine000
05-02-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemofish View Post
This was my sixth tool show, and the first since 10,000 days. I don't really understand all of the negative reactions to the show; actually, i figured that the entire crowd had enjoyed the show until I came home and poked around on this message board. For me, the show was just as intense as any of the other shows I had been to, although I admit I was a bit disappointed that MJK could not belt out the climax to Right in Two. Besides that, however, I felt the rest of the show was just as amazing if not better than the other shows that I have attended.
......................Finally, I must say that Reno is one of the most depressing places that I've ever been to, and that I don't think I'd ever be able to stay for more than one night in that city.
I disagree.
Maynard - We all know Maynard was not feeling it, and you know what, I've heard alot of excuses about him being human, well, humans admit when they fuck up. And he didnt. I mean I dont give a shit what his deal was if it was legit or not. The pure and simple fact that he didnt say anything to us and merely went out on stage and did the absolute bare minimum is the biggest fuck you ever. Sick, tired, want to quit, whatever, fucking tell me so that I can put your performance in the proper context. Its the only decent thing to do. And it is for this reason that I think Maynard is a fucking douche becuase he didnt say shit.
Justin - Always a stalwart. Always rocking out and dropping insane baselines. He sat for Lateralus. Let me say that again: Sat-For-Lateralus. Fuuuuuuck.
Adam - My friends were front row in front of Adam up until 10,000 days and they said he looked haggard and old. Even I could tell he was sub-par.
Danny- Danny is the only one who did not dissapoint.

I said it after the show and I will say it again. Since this was a highly instrumental show. More so than any I've ever heard (and I have alot of boots). This show had the potential to go down in history as one of the rarest shows ever. But because they didnt put the show into the proper context it will be forever framed in negativity, I feel sorry for Adam, Justin, and Danny.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #50
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 271
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemofish View Post
This was my sixth tool show, and the first since 10,000 days. I don't really understand all of the negative reactions to the show; actually, i figured that the entire crowd had enjoyed the show until I came home and poked around on this message board. For me, the show was just as intense as any of the other shows I had been to, although I admit I was a bit disappointed that MJK could not belt out the climax to Right in Two. Besides that, however, I felt the rest of the show was just as amazing if not better than the other shows that I have attended.
......................Finally, I must say that Reno is one of the most depressing places that I've ever been to, and that I don't think I'd ever be able to stay for more than one night in that city.
I disagree.
Maynard - We all know Maynard was not feeling it, and you know what, I've heard alot of excuses about him being human, well, humans admit when they fuck up. And he didnt. I mean I dont give a shit what his deal was if it was legit or not. The pure and simple fact that he didnt say anything to us and merely went out on stage and did the absolute bare minimum is the biggest fuck you ever. Sick, tired, want to quit, whatever, fucking tell me so that I can put your performance in the proper context. Its the only decent thing to do. And it is for this reason that I think Maynard is a fucking douche becuase he didnt say shit.
Justin - Always a stalwart. Always rocking out and dropping insane baselines. He sat for Lateralus. Let me say that again: Sat-For-Lateralus. Fuuuuuuck.
Adam - My friends were front row in front of Adam up until 10,000 days and they said he looked haggard and old. Even I could tell he was sub-par.
Danny- Danny is the only one who did not dissapoint.

I said it after the show and I will say it again. Since this was a highly instrumental show. More so than any I've ever heard (and I have alot of boots). This show had the potential to go down in history as one of the rarest shows ever. But because they didnt put the show into the proper context it will be forever framed in negativity, I feel sorry for Adam, Justin, and Danny.
OFFLINE |