View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 06:59 AM   #38
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

This was the most awesome thing I have ever seen, aside from the kid behind me that pissed on the ground, must have been...high. Lateralus was fricken awesome, and the added drum solo in schism was great. 46 and 2 is one of my favorite songs and it made me shiver hearing it. I knew maynard was feeling better when the first thing he said on stage was hummana hummana hummana. Even though it was raining i pictured deviant sex and maynard peeing in my mouth, turned that frown upside down. The lawn was the place to be. Everyone was singing the lyrics and cheering as loud as they could. Ofcourse there were assholes behind us that were moshing to everysong including wings, but I guess songs about someones mother who died that are slow are great for moshing to..assholes. The white stage and white overcoats of the roadies with the light show was amazing and gave my pink floyd loving friend goosebumps because of how pink floyd like it was. Great show guys thanks to the band for playing so hard and keeping us people out in the rain into the concert by talking to us.
OFFLINE |