View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 09:33 PM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

great show... not the best but up there of the 10+ Ive seen.. I felt the whole lost keys/rosetta stoned and then wings for marie and 10K days really brought the show to a grind for a bit... rosetta stoned was good and so was 10K days but live they are so hard to play with any degree of quality it takes away from the show.. I would have loved to hear something like third eye and something off undertow in their place... I realized on the way home they essentially played almost the entire 10K days album. All that was missing was right in two which Ive seen during the mini tour. Light show was cool, sound was great, lasers were different. Bigger screens behind the band would have cool and I still think the best place to see a tool show is in the pit.. I was about 8 to 10 bodies away from the stage in the center. an occasional mosh pit would break out but overall it was fairly reserved. Except for the really annoying guy in the beginning who was so out of it and annoying everyone. He was moshing around near me and ended up hitting me in the stomach, when he bent over for something my fist accidentally hit him in the face and that was the end of him.. No one around us complained while he crawled away with a rather large lip :~)

Cant wait for another chance to see the band. Ive seen every tour since lollapalozza 93 at least once. They never disappoint.

Last edited by PArealtor; 09-28-2006 at 09:37 PM..
OFFLINE |