View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Same setlist as all of the recent shows. I'll let someone else provide all of the great detail. I'll just say I was completely blown away how great ALL of them sounded, especially Maynard. I guess we got lucky that he is healthy again. The crowd around me figured it was time to talk during all of Wings and the first half of 10,000 Days before they started pay attention to it. One idiot was slamming into us trying to get to his seat after being thrown out of 2 other sections...such assholes out there. He then proceeded to stand on his seat the next 3 songs!

Anyway, I agree with some of the other posters saying Lateralus was the highlight. Amazing. Not one good performance all night...EVERY SONG sounded incredible, and I rarely say that about any concert. I've been to about 100 concerts and this would probably be top 4 for me.

Someone else will fill the Maynardisms in...one was about him cumming in our mouths?? lol...and a few "is it raining yet".

Anyway, after reading so many posts about this tour, I wasn't sure if it would live it to the hype. Wow, yes it did, and more. The band is just incredible, but Maynard and Danny are just mindblowing.
OFFLINE |