View Single Post
tomatoms's Avatar tomatoms
04-24-2006, 03:36 PM

i will buy the album the very fucking day it comes out, and even though i have heard the contents, it will be very special to have that virgin disc inserted into the player, in all it's glory. and just feast on the artwork and think about the whole plethora in a whole new way.

all my friends (who love this band beyond anything else) who i gave a copy to i made swear that they will buy it THE DAY that it comes out. i also added that if they still listened to the xerox copy i made them, i would break it over their heads. i am unable to make effective curses to set punishment on automatic, so this will have to do.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:36 PM   #481
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
Re: A show of support.

i will buy the album the very fucking day it comes out, and even though i have heard the contents, it will be very special to have that virgin disc inserted into the player, in all it's glory. and just feast on the artwork and think about the whole plethora in a whole new way.

all my friends (who love this band beyond anything else) who i gave a copy to i made swear that they will buy it THE DAY that it comes out. i also added that if they still listened to the xerox copy i made them, i would break it over their heads. i am unable to make effective curses to set punishment on automatic, so this will have to do.