Thread: Limited Edition
View Single Post
Parabolee
04-24-2006, 12:19 PM

They also have an interview. Again bad translation, I havn't read this yet myself. may be old.
They are those volume of the contradictions: A quartet from Los Angeles, which enjoys itself dearest hidden behind its music, complete anonymity and places the art over the commerce. Tool are simultaneous in addition, skirt star, which convert millions of CDs and which largest arenas of the world fill. A discrepancy, which becomes more obvious the publication of the fourth album "10,000 days", because ever. Because with their first sign of life since "Lateralus" singer Maynard Keenan, guitarist Adam Jones, bassist Justin Chancellor and Drummer Danny Carrey goes once more on radical coursecourse course. Thus the complete album is introduced to the few journalists, who become certified after signing a sidelong contract the interview, but neither communicated Song nor album titles. Allegedly, so May pool of broadcasting corporations, because they are so far not yet and one rather nothing, when somewhat wrong would like to make public. Which sounds logical, but is not. Because why volume goes on Promo route, if it liked to apply no product? An insanity, which arranges all involved ones to understandingless head vibrating. The disk company because of the horrenden costs of such Trips, the volume because of the coming to a hold interviews with disturbed press representatives, and the latters, because they feel directly demonstrated. Because May pool of broadcasting corporations and Danny are silent themselves over contents and texts of the new work out, which only days is baptized later on "10,000 days". A title, which seems just as kryptisch as the story, which extends over altogether eleven pieces: A main character is more enlightened, liberal US American. One, that the daily murders on the television observed ("I need tons watch things from the A good, save distance"), but is so blunted the fact that he feels thereby nothing more actually already resulted and its lethargy. "If I could, I would wish it all away", is called it in the second Song, which (places itself in such a way later out) carries the name "Jambi". To something strange happens: It experiences a kind intuition and becomes the rescuer of mankind. Only that he does not clear-come so at all with this role. "A visits heavy burdon tons the one", is called it in "Rosetta stoned". And then? White noise. Voice tangle. The large Grollen. All in the final "Viginti tres". Confronted with it, May pool of broadcasting corporations goes into the artistic defensive: "I refuse explaining the texts in any form. Completely simply, because I would like that itself everyone, which hears the album, makes its own picture and not with a prefabricated opinion to the thing near-gone. Because if you explain everything exactly, you destroy also the stretching to it. Thus give to the people no assistance. Those do not need it at all. If they want to recognize somewhat, they do also." Music for self experience and mirror-image-ritual journey to a higher consciousness condition. A beginning, which fits perfectly the conversion. Because in music is "10,000 days" once more the full progressive skirt board, which might prepare each King Crimson fan damp panties. With epischen pieces, which last up to eleven minutes, and from several parts in styles of a Suite exist.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:19 PM   #14
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: ltd edition

They also have an interview. Again bad translation, I havn't read this yet myself. may be old.
They are those volume of the contradictions: A quartet from Los Angeles, which enjoys itself dearest hidden behind its music, complete anonymity and places the art over the commerce. Tool are simultaneous in addition, skirt star, which convert millions of CDs and which largest arenas of the world fill. A discrepancy, which becomes more obvious the publication of the fourth album "10,000 days", because ever. Because with their first sign of life since "Lateralus" singer Maynard Keenan, guitarist Adam Jones, bassist Justin Chancellor and Drummer Danny Carrey goes once more on radical coursecourse course. Thus the complete album is introduced to the few journalists, who become certified after signing a sidelong contract the interview, but neither communicated Song nor album titles. Allegedly, so May pool of broadcasting corporations, because they are so far not yet and one rather nothing, when somewhat wrong would like to make public. Which sounds logical, but is not. Because why volume goes on Promo route, if it liked to apply no product? An insanity, which arranges all involved ones to understandingless head vibrating. The disk company because of the horrenden costs of such Trips, the volume because of the coming to a hold interviews with disturbed press representatives, and the latters, because they feel directly demonstrated. Because May pool of broadcasting corporations and Danny are silent themselves over contents and texts of the new work out, which only days is baptized later on "10,000 days". A title, which seems just as kryptisch as the story, which extends over altogether eleven pieces: A main character is more enlightened, liberal US American. One, that the daily murders on the television observed ("I need tons watch things from the A good, save distance"), but is so blunted the fact that he feels thereby nothing more actually already resulted and its lethargy. "If I could, I would wish it all away", is called it in the second Song, which (places itself in such a way later out) carries the name "Jambi". To something strange happens: It experiences a kind intuition and becomes the rescuer of mankind. Only that he does not clear-come so at all with this role. "A visits heavy burdon tons the one", is called it in "Rosetta stoned". And then? White noise. Voice tangle. The large Grollen. All in the final "Viginti tres". Confronted with it, May pool of broadcasting corporations goes into the artistic defensive: "I refuse explaining the texts in any form. Completely simply, because I would like that itself everyone, which hears the album, makes its own picture and not with a prefabricated opinion to the thing near-gone. Because if you explain everything exactly, you destroy also the stretching to it. Thus give to the people no assistance. Those do not need it at all. If they want to recognize somewhat, they do also." Music for self experience and mirror-image-ritual journey to a higher consciousness condition. A beginning, which fits perfectly the conversion. Because in music is "10,000 days" once more the full progressive skirt board, which might prepare each King Crimson fan damp panties. With epischen pieces, which last up to eleven minutes, and from several parts in styles of a Suite exist.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote