View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #221
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: TooL Tour without an Album?

I find it hysterical that all of you have maynard's "tool" so far down your "perfect circles" that it took him ADMITTING that he cant sing like he used to for you to catch on that his voice is no where close to what it was. I know not everyone can be as prolific at analyzing music as me but come on, it was plain as day from 2005 on that his vocal chops have atrophied substantially. All you have to do is listen to him live and you can tell if you have hearing.

And why would i stop buying his albums or stay away from his concerts when he is my favorite front man of all time? You are literally arguing with a straw man because i have never once said that i dont like him or dont want to invest in his endeavors.... i was just pointing out that he cant sing like he used to and all of you fanboys start freaking out which i find rather amusing.

The bottom line is i am vindicated and none of you would admit that he cant sing like he used to unless it came straight from the horses mouth...and it did and that brings me joy.

Last edited by Elton John; 11-26-2010 at 07:00 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote