View Single Post
AEnimaTOOLer's Avatar AEnimaTOOLer
07-02-2010, 10:01 AM

If anyone is going to lie and say that they appreciated Dälek as an opening band because TOOL picked them so they must have some sort of good qualities is flat out lying. These jokers were horrible. I dont care if you like rap/hip hop/rock, whatever, they were terrible. They had zero talent in any department.

TOOL on the other hand was spectacular. I've seen them 5 times now dating all the way back to the first show of the Lateralus tour. This one ranks right up there towards the top. Third Eye was fantastic and sometimes I forget just how hard The Patient can rock. We had seats up in the top section which was actually pretty awesome. Every other show I've been to I have sat down low so the lazers were above me. Multiple times we were actually above the lazers this show which was a completely different experience. Awesome show, the boys were cohesive and in one word: On. There were On last night. Fantastic. Finish up the tour and crank out that album now would ya?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #22
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

If anyone is going to lie and say that they appreciated Dälek as an opening band because TOOL picked them so they must have some sort of good qualities is flat out lying. These jokers were horrible. I dont care if you like rap/hip hop/rock, whatever, they were terrible. They had zero talent in any department.

TOOL on the other hand was spectacular. I've seen them 5 times now dating all the way back to the first show of the Lateralus tour. This one ranks right up there towards the top. Third Eye was fantastic and sometimes I forget just how hard The Patient can rock. We had seats up in the top section which was actually pretty awesome. Every other show I've been to I have sat down low so the lazers were above me. Multiple times we were actually above the lazers this show which was a completely different experience. Awesome show, the boys were cohesive and in one word: On. There were On last night. Fantastic. Finish up the tour and crank out that album now would ya?
OFFLINE |