View Single Post
Mr.EvilCrab's Avatar Mr.EvilCrab
07-01-2010, 10:15 PM

I've been hoping to see them play Third Eye for soo long. Opened with it...very cool. The opening act was strange for Tool, but oh well. Adam was off at the beginning of 46&2, but he eventually synced up with Justin and all was well. I think the guitar part for that song starts out on an offbeat anyways. The visuals were the best i've ever seen i think - Danny's kit was lit from above and beneath (or on the side) with projectors or something, it was very cool. Maynard didn't say a whole lot - aside from "FYI...It's all gonna work out." and the time machine bit - then "Ooops!" before starting Aenema. I've seen them a few times, but I think was the best yet.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

I've been hoping to see them play Third Eye for soo long. Opened with it...very cool. The opening act was strange for Tool, but oh well. Adam was off at the beginning of 46&2, but he eventually synced up with Justin and all was well. I think the guitar part for that song starts out on an offbeat anyways. The visuals were the best i've ever seen i think - Danny's kit was lit from above and beneath (or on the side) with projectors or something, it was very cool. Maynard didn't say a whole lot - aside from "FYI...It's all gonna work out." and the time machine bit - then "Ooops!" before starting Aenema. I've seen them a few times, but I think was the best yet.